In today’s fast-paced digital world it’s hard to stand out online. Not only is the online world a crowded place, but consumers are also getting better at tuning out much of the noise. Web users are less passive than ever before and are taking back their social media feeds, paying to turn off ads and focusing only on what really interests them. Because of this, it’s more important than ever to build a brand that stands out and stays on your audience’s feed so that you stay top of mind.
There are many statistics out there that show using images increases content quality and engagement. For example:
- Tweets with images receive 150% more retweets and 89% more favourites than tweets without images.
- Articles with an image once every 75-100 words received double the social media shares as articles with fewer images.
- Facebook posts with images get 2.3X more engagement than those without images.
- Studies show that when people hear information, they're likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if an image is used with that same information, people retained as much as 65% of the information three days later.
Given this information, we can see that images are great at grabbing attention and boosting online engagement, which in turn helps you sell your product or service. That said, it is important that you are choosing the right images. An image can instantly attract your ideal client, or it can immediately turn people off. Using the right images gives your brand personality and credibility. A visually striking image that tells a story or connects with your audience on a personal or emotional level can bring a rapid scroller to a halt, while a poorly selected image can have the opposite effect.
While it's all well and good to understand the importance of images, the fact of the matter is that many business owners simply don’t have the time to invest in learning photography well enough to produce their own professional quality photos. Not to mention the time it takes to create the sheer volume of images that are required to keep pace in today's visual digital world. This is where stock photography comes in. Stock photos are professionally shot images that can be licensed for creative and commercial use allowing businesses to create high-quality designs that represent their brands at a reasonable cost. Using stock photos takes the pressure off of business owners to produce outstanding images and lets them instead focus on the parts of their business that they are passionate about and do best.
Stock photography is a great way to affordably elevate the visuals of your brand. Stock photography can:
- Increase engagement on social media
- Increase newsletter subscribers
- Increase blog traffic from Pinterest
- Increase online shop sales
I love being able to offer business owners a solution to the stress they feel while trying to come up with a seemingly unlimited supply of high-quality images. I am passionate about creating beautiful visuals that get them noticed online and allow them to take their businesses to the next level.
If you'd like to try out some of my gramThis stock photos for free, click here!